Further lab tests are advised...
, gas, and vomiting
for all the week could be related to possible viral infection you might be suffering.
With regards to the white sticky and stretchy glob with no scent, it might be related to possible intestinal infection. I highly suggest to run further tests including:
- culture of stool for bacteria/candida
- examination of stool for ova/parasites
- microscopical examination of stool for leukocytes
- complete blood profile
in order to determine the cause to diarrhea and problems you are having. Depending on the test results, specific treatment will be prescribed.
Meanwhile, I advise to:
- drink plenty of water
- take o.t.c o.r.s to prevent dehydration
- take o.t.c tasectan and probiotic
for the diarrhea and to optimize the intestinal flora
Hope it was of help!
Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!