What causes diarrhea, left lower abdominal pain and black stool?
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Read and understood your problems.
To Recapitulate (for my sake): 23 years old - diarrhea 25 days back - eldopar and electral - pain lt lower abd before stool - back stools - go investigated - normal except starch granules and vegetables - advised antibiotic and colospa - still pain in left lower abdomen - wants to know the reasons ...
Your history is suggestive of severe colitis and needs further investigation of Colonoscopy as the most important investigations as you must have gone through the other tests.
CT scan in case of suspicion of anything within the abdomen.
Continue the medicines as before and as per the findings of colonoscopy.
I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis, and get a proper further treatment. Please feel free to ask for more if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- Cause left lower abdominal pain
- What causes the sever lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain and thin pencil like stools