What causes desaturation at night?
Need to know few more things about you.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
But I need more information about you, so that I can guide you better.
You are having desaturation (low oxygen) at night.
It is commonly seen in obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), obesity hypoventilation syndrome (OHS), congestive cardiac failure, asthma or COPD (chronic obstructive Pulmonary disease).
So please let me know what are your other symptoms?
Do you have shortness of breath?
Do you have snoring?
Do you have chest pain?
Do you have wheezing?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes soaking night sweats
- What causes diarrhea at night
- What causes restless nights
- What causes heart to pound at night
- What causes breathlessness at night
- What causes night panic attacks
- What causes coughing at night
- What causes diziness at night
- What causes night eating
- What causes excessive night sweats
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?