What causes depression and anxiety with habit of drinking alcohol?
Hi dear XXXXXX
Thank you for your Query.
what ever symptoms you have is due to withdrawal features of alcohol and best treatment for that is benzodiazepins.
but choice of it depends on patients profile and liver function.
so best is to consult local psychiatrist and do Ultrasound of abdomen and liver function test.
anxiety features last from 1 week to 2 week and they go away gradually.
But no need to wait for 1 to 2 week and consult psychiatrist.
Awaiting your response.
There is no food and other alternative for alcohol DE addiction. If you do not want to take medication withdrawal features disappear by own with in 15 days but during that time you feel very uncomfortable.
Restyl is alprazolam and it has strong property of addiction and there are many other good drugs available so consult your treating doctor and discuss about it.
According to me stop restyl and change to other benzodiazepins for withdrawal features and sleep problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does chemo cause anxiety or depression
- What causes anxiety when on medication for ptsd depression
- Hemo rage causes anxiety depression
- Anxiety/ depression causes
- What is anxiety depression
- Alcoholism and depression and anxiety
- Will anxiety depression cause gray stools
- What causes fatigue and tiredness leading to depression and anxiety
- What causes lack of concentration with anxiety and depression
- What causes depression and anxiety