What causes depression after switching from Hydrocodone to Fentanyl patch?
Please visit a psychiatrist for CBT
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. I'm sorry that you are suffering that much. At this moment you need to be strong. For this you need to discuss your feelings with someone. You will feel lighter after discussing. Secondly, i would suggest you to visit a psychiatrist. He is specialized in dealing with conditions of stress/anxiety & depression. He will prescribe you some anxiolytics. These are prescription only meds so i won't be able to give here. He will also give some cognitive behavioural therapies(CBT) which will help you in getting out of this stress.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is causing depression sleeplessness and weakness
- What causes relapse of depression
- What causes tirednessshaky feeling and depression after uti treatment
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- What is the cause and treatment for depression
- Depression causes
- What causes irregular periods after marriage and depression
- What causes frequent headache and depression
- What causes depression weegy
- What causes depression and anxiety