• question-icon

What causes dementia while on Morphine?

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: My MOTHER-INLAW IS 90 AND QUITE ILL. ONE OF HER MEDICINES IN MORPHINE BUT IT IS TIME RELEASE.YESTERDAY SHE TOOK ALL OF RS'S OUT OG THE BOTTLES AND DOSENT REMEMBER WHERE SHE PUT THE BOTTLES.. sHE HAS MID DEMENTIA i Was trying to figure which on was her morphine and pul it out until I can call her doctor morning to put her pill box back in order. Can't give you the name as I don't have the bottle but found a pill that mat be it: Round XXXXXXX pill with 93 on one side and7206 on otherside. Can you help? No of the picture pill identifying can find it.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is rather mirtazapine!

Detailed Answer:

The drug with this imprint is rather yellow and it is known as mirtazapine. I will appreciate that you upload the image of the drugs, both sides to allow me identify them properly and guide. Follow these guidelines below to send the images to me.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Chobufo Ditah