What causes delayed periods?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Sometimes it is normal to have delayed periods due to stress, excercise or change of routine.
The spotting you have now is your normal period if you have no suspicion about pregnancy.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods after iud removal
- What is the cause of delay in period
- What causes delay in periods with cramping
- What causes delayed periods with spotting
- What is the cause of delayed periods post delivery
- What causes delayed period with sore breasts and constipation
- What could cause delay in periods
- What is the cause of illness and delaying period
- What is the cause for experiencing delay in periods
- What is the cause and treatment for delayed periods