What causes delayed periods with low body temprature and back pain?
Pregnancy test 15 days after last intercourse
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
The home pregnancy test is most accurate when done at least 15 days after last sexual intercourse. Keeping this is mind, a repeat testing may be done after about a week if your periods still do not happen.
The temperature recording and cramps with lower belly pain are not reliable indicators and may be present even in the non pregnant state.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain with periods
- Low back pain causes
- What causes delayed periods back pain diarrhea followed by constipation
- What causes lower back pain lower abdominal pain cramps and no period
- Periods delay back pain
- Late period with back pain
- Watery period and back pain
- Low back pain after period
- What causes severe pelvic pain back pain and delayed periods
- What can cause severe low back pain