What causes delayed period along with abdominal bloating?
I understand your concerns about delayed periods.
Delayed periods are due to many other reasons other than pregnancy.
Some of them are : stress of family or profession, change of place to a new city, travelling to different places in short time etc..
Since you might have travelled after marriage, periods are likely to have postponed.
Chances of pregnancy are very less. Breast tenderness and other symptoms are not suggestive of pregnancy. She is unlikely to be pregnant.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
I will be pleased if you can tell me :
1. How far can it be postponed? 7 days or what?
2. Is it very unlikely to get pregnant within three weeks of marriage?
3. Also if my semen mixed with her orgasm(secretion) liquid, is there any chance for pregnancy?
Chances of pregnancy are very less.
Following are answers stepwise
1. Postponement can be upto 10 days. Wait patiently.
2. It is possible to get pregnant in 3 weeks if you had penetrative intercourse and ejaculated inside which you have not done.
3. If your sperm mixes with orgasm fluid outside vagina, pregnancy chances are low.
She is having orgasm many times now-a-days. Can too much orgasm be responsible for delayed period? Or is there any -ve effect of it ?
Orgasm is not related to delayed periods
Orgasm is not related to delayed periods. There is no negative effect on it.
Hope this answers your query. Please feel free to ask any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating missing period
- Abdominal bloating causes
- Abdominal bloating caused by growth hormone
- Can uterine polyp cause abdominal bloating
- Believing post-nasal drip causing abdominal bloating what to do
- Does simvastatin cause abdominal bloating
- Stomach and abdominal bloating causes
- What causes abdominal bloating after a hysterectomy
- Can fibroids cause abdominal bloating
- What causes abdominal bloating with weight gain