What causes delayed menstruation?

Dr. Nagamani Ng

Posted on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: My periods for delay by one week. Part two months i am to office in 2 to 11pm shift and 7 days in 6pm to 3 am shift which is totally new and I did not take good good and fruits
I consulted a doctor and she gave me Regestone tablet 3 tablets per day and today is sixth day. Still I dint get periods. But feeling very tired.
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
will get in next 72 hours.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting a query,
The periods will start after 72 hours of stopping the regestrone tablet.
Stop the tablets and wait for 3 days. If still not getting the cycles then need a through investigations to be done.

Any issue keep me updated,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar