What causes delayed menstruation?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Shud hve start till 29th of last month bt stil m nt getting it. M taking hempushpa frm last 2 weeks. Is this the readon?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy needs to be ruled out.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The delay in periods can be due to pregnancy. You need to get a urine test done and in case the test comes negative then other causes like stress, anxiety, hormonal imbalance, dietary change, etc need to be considered. Taking only Hempushpa will not bring back the periods.
It is best to consult a gynecologist and get hormonal pills prescribed.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 hours later
Can i continue hempushpa during period?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
You can continue taking Hempushpa during the periods.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar