What causes delayed menstruation post withdrawal from Ovuloc?
Thanks for the query to HCM,
iF YOU ARE NOT ON CONTRACEPTIVE protection since last one month and have been involved in protected sex , but still delayed by 4 days , so the best way to rule out pregnancy if in case would be to get a serum betahcg test done. If the hcg levels are less than 3mIU then you are surely not pregnant and the delay is likely to be stress induced or could also be due to the fact that oc pills have been stopped last month and as a side effect , menses can be delayed by 7-10 days.
So if the test is negative then you can safely wait for the menses to resume in a week naturally.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of delayed menstruation
- Typhoid causing delay in menstruation
- Gastritis cause of delay in menstruation
- Althea causes delayed menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- What medicine cause menstruation delay
- What are the common causes of delayed menstruation cycles
- Causes of delayed menstruation
- What could cause a delay in menstruation and nausea
- Rifampicin cause of delay of menstruation