What causes delayed menstruation post intake of Meprate?
Hormonal disturbances should be ruled out
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Delayed periods can be due to pregnancy, stress or hormonal disturbances like hypothyroidism, hyperprolactemia or polycystic ovarian disease.
Sometimes, when the hormones are grossly deranged, then the meprate is unable to induce periods.
I will suggest you to get your hormonal profile done including thyroid hormone levels and prolactin levels, and ultrasound done to confirm the diagnosis and get appropriate treatment timely.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of delayed menstruation
- Gastritis cause of delay in menstruation
- Althea causes delayed menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- What medicine cause menstruation delay
- What are the common causes of delayed menstruation cycles
- What causes the delay in periods even after taking meprate
- Will meprate cause painful menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation
- What could cause a delay in menstruation and nausea