What causes delayed menstruation and pregnancy symptoms?
Can be a mild hormonal disturbance.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The delay in periods with a negative pregnancy test can be due to a mild hormonal imbalance or stress or a change in diet. The nausea can be related to gastritis. Since the pregnancy has been ruled out there is no need to worry. Starting with a birth control will help in correcting the hormonal imbalance and will result in regular periods.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can clomid cause pregnancy symptoms
- What is the cause of pregnancy symptoms with ongoing period
- What causes pregnancy symptoms when having hypothyroidism
- What are pregnancy symptoms how to confirm it
- What are normal pregnancy symptoms
- Does hcg cause pregnancy symptoms
- Can duphaston cause false pregnancy symptoms
- Does metformin cause pregnancy symptoms
- Cold symptoms pregnancy symptoms
- What causes absence typical pregnancy symptoms