What causes delayed menstruation and negative pregnancy test?
Pregnancy is ruled out.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The urine pregnancy tests are 97% accurate. So many negative tests rule out the pregnancy. In pelvic ultrasound, pregnancy is always checked. The normal ultrasound scan has also ruled out the pregnancy.
The nausea and middle back pain can be related to gastritis. The breast pain can be due to mild hormonal changes. Taking antacids and medicines like omeprazole will help.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Less likely to be implantation bleeding.
Thanks for writing again.
An ultrasound scan can miss an early pregnancy of less than 5 weeks but the urine tests are more accurate and are not likely to be false positive. The chances of pregnancy are almost nil.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative what to do
- What causes delayed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Delayed periods spotting pregnancy test negative cause
- What causes missed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative what is causing the delay
- Delayed menstruation pregnancy tests- negative what#39s the issue
- What can cause delayed periods even after negative pregnancy test
- What causes delayed periods when pregnancy test negative
- Delayed period intermittent cramping bloating tiredness negative pregnancy tests cause