What causes delayed menstruation and abdominal cramps
Hyperprolactinemia or ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
I have gone through your question very diligently and I will try to help you out in best possible way
Looking at your history this could be due to any of following condition
Hyperprolactinemia leading to missed periods and milky discharge from breast( galactorrhoea)
Bleeding in ovary can occur in ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
Another possibility is PID or ruptured ovarian cyst
Here, I would like further information like
complete medical history like presence of diabetes, thyroid disease or other metabolic disease
Are you having headache or visual problem?
If you can upload me complete ultrasound report and any other relevant investigation you have been ordered during your visit to doctor.
Maintain good hygiene
Try yoga and meditation exercises
Have multivitamin and calcium supplements
waiting for your reply
I have no headaches or visual disturbences.
I have uploaded ultrasound.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause abdominal cramps and delay in periods
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- Mild abdominal cramping causes
- What causes abdominal cramps with vomiting and petite loss
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What causes abdominal cramps with dark urine and vomiting
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- What causes delayed periods with abdominal cramps
- Lower abdominal cramping causes