What causes delay in periods after taking Noriday?
I have been on the XXXXXXX pill noriday for about three months.
I am currently 6 days late for my period and i have sore nipples and have just started getting cramps. Should i be worried about an ectopic pregnancy or do you think it's my period coming? No other symptoms besides those.
While on Noriday pill occasionally period may be missed and this is normal.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
Noriday is a effective contraception if you take it as per instructions. While on Noriday pill occasionally a period may be missed and this is normal. You need not worry. Since you have sore nipples and cramps, probably you will be starting your period shortly. Don’t stop the pills. Continue taking them.
If this missed period is bothering you, if you don’t get period in a week’s time get a pregnancy test done. If it is negative continue taking the pills. In that case in all probability you should get periods after completing this pack.
I hope I have answered your concerns. If you have any further queries do write to me through Healthcare Magic.
I will let you know in a week how I go :)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods after taking contraceptive pill
- What causes delayed periods after taking primolut
- What is the cause of delay in period
- Delayed periods will taking progynova cause delayed periods
- What could cause delayed periods and headaches after taking mercilon
- What causes the delay in periods even after taking meprate
- What causes delayed periods after taking birth control pills
- What causes delayed periods after taking contraceptives
- What causes delayed periods after taking unwanted 72
- What causes delayed periods after taking morning after pill
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?