What causes delay in period post contraceptive vaginal ring removal?
Wait for one week for periods
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have delayed periods in some cycles at times so just wait for another week while off the ring.
There is nothing to worry about the contraception in this waiting period.
But still barrier method is always advocated because at times there occurs a fresh erratic cycle with spontaneous ovulation.Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods while on the contraceptive pills
- What causes delayed periods after taking contraceptive pill
- What causes missed periods after taking emergency contraceptive next choice
- What causes long periods when on contraceptive pills
- Minigynon contraceptive delay period
- Does contraceptive pills cause irregular periods
- What causes light periods while taking combined oral contraceptive pill
- What causes delay in periods while taking contraceptive pill
- What causes delayed periods after taking contraceptives
- Can contraceptive pill cause miscarriage and vaginal bleeding