What causes delay in menstruation?
had my hormones tested and they were normal. I feel pregnant.....could i just br crazy? Also doctor tested my thyroid and put me on a lower dose of Armor 90 mg. if its not pregnancy or peri menopause...what could be wrong?
Upload all test reports.
Thanks for writing to us. Followings are my comments:
1) As you have gotten all NEGATIVE tests, then possibility of pregnancy has been ruled out.
2) Beside pregnancy, common reasons of late period in this age group are mental stress, ovarian cyst, thyroid disorder, premature menopause, weight gain, change in diet habit, pelvic or vaginal infection etc.
3) Your doctor has given thyroid medicine. Therefore, hypothyroid state may be the underlying cause.
Can you please upload all the tests reports including ultrasound scan (if done) for better understanding and suggestion?
Waiting for your earliest response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of delayed menstruation
- Typhoid causing delay in menstruation
- Gastritis cause of delay in menstruation
- Althea causes delayed menstruation
- Causes of delayed menstruation period
- What medicine cause menstruation delay
- What are the common causes of delayed menstruation cycles
- Causes of delayed menstruation
- What could cause a delay in menstruation and nausea
- Rifampicin cause of delay of menstruation