What causes degenerative disc disease?
NSAIDs and chiropractic procedures can help...
Hi, thank you for posting!
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns.
All of your symptoms are caused by spinal stenosis that is due to the fact that you had a car accident.
As for Degenerative disc disease I can say that it is caused by injuries or trauma.
To treat your condition you should take non steroidal anti inflammatory medicines. Chiropractic procedures can also help.
If this treatment won't relieve your symptoms, you should contact your neurosurgeon to discuss about a spinal surgical procedure, which I think is necessary.
Ask me for anything unclear.
All the best.
Please upload the reports of all tests done...
Thank you for writing back.
There are different treatments for your condition, but to decide for the right one I need the reports of all tests done.
Please upload the reports, so I can give you a more detailed and exact answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of degenerative disc disease
- Does cocaine cause degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative disc disease in neck cause to faint
- Degenerative disc disease cause headaches
- Degenerative disc disease neck causes
- What is the cause and treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Is degenerative disc disease curable
- Causes of degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative disc disease exercises
- Shortness of breath caused by cervical degenerative disc disease