What causes deep tissue pain in right breast?
Most probably fibroadenosis or fat necrosis
Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: Female/52 - pain in the right breast in deep tissue on pressure - not on moving or stretching - placing warm compresses...
With this typical history I would advise you the following:
Clinical examination by your Doctor/Surgeon.
Ultrasonography and FNAC (fine needle aspiration cytology).
This will help to get a proper diagnosis and assure you if it is fibroadenosis or so. Fat necrosis would also give you the same symptoms. Additional mammography would help further. (cancers are usually not with pain or tenderness).
I hope this answer helps you to get you the proper diagnosis at the earliest, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain under the breast on the right
- What causes pain in breast
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- Causes dense breast tissue
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What causes painful lump in breast
- What causes pain underneath right breast bone
- What causes pain under breast
- Pain in right breast tissue
- What causes breast pain with breast implants inserts