What causes decrease in BP levels and pressure in chest area after taking Bystolic?
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Bystolic has as a side effect chest pain and t may be manifested even with the first dose of treatment. However, before reaching on this conclusion it's necessary to exclude life threatening causes of chest pain.
If you were my patent I would like to suggest to do the following examinations to find out what is causing your chest pain:
- Blood work
- Chest x-ray
- abdominal ultrasound
- Cardiac ECHO
- Stress test
Meantime, you should continue to take the treatment as prescribed by your doctor. If the pain increase in intensity you should stop the medication and you should go to ER to exclude life threatening causes of chest pain.
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes persistent high bp
- What causes fluctuate bp
- What causes increase in bp despite on bp medication
- What causes low bp
- What causes high bp despite taking fosonopril
- What causes spike in bp level
- What causes high bp
- What is the cause for low bp after taking stamlobeta
- What causes chest pain when bp is high
- What causes abnormal bp and sugar levels after amitriptilyne intake