What causes dark skin pigmentation on the scrotum?
Nothing to be worried about the color of Scrotum.
Based on the facts that you have noticed the color of Scrotal Sac of your husband to be almost black.
The black color of the testicles is to be worried for only when it is associated with severe pain and selling which signifies any pathology like Torsion of testicles, tumor, hematoma etc.
Since most of the consultants who have examined him clinically has not found any abnormality the black color testicles should be considered as a normal variation of color of the scrotal skin and testicles being normal.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr P. T. Patil, Urologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loose scrotum skin causes
- What causes puffiness in the scrotum
- What causes rashes on scrotum
- Scrotum skin infection causes
- What causes itching in the scrotum
- What causes the movement of the scrotum
- What causes purple scrotum
- Causes of a dark purple scrotum
- What causes scrotum pain
- What causes scrotum to swell