What causes dark pigmentation spots on the clitoris post intercourse?

Question
Hi, what 2 dark spots on my clitoris. I realized it after had sex with someone I meet ocassionally. We used a condom.

I upload a picture for your reference. This got me worried, what is this?
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be pigmentation spots.

Detailed Answer:
I have seen the attached image. The dark spots on the clitoris can be pigmentation marks or due to local injury caused by an aggressive sex session. These do not indicate any infection and are not worrisome. In most of the cases such spots do disappear on their own.
In case the spots enlarge in size or have irregular margins or are painful then these need to be examined by a dermatologist for proper diagnosis.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal