What causes crustiness and inflammation in eyes after using Ciprodex?
Hello and thanks for your question.
It would be fine to stop the ciprodex and start the polydexa. It almost sounds like you are having an allergic reaction to the ciprodex. It really should not be making things worse. The Polydexa has a steroid and antibiotics in it so it will decrease the inflammation as well as treating the infection. There is no problem at all will stopping one and starting the other.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Feel free to contact me directly if needed in future at
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes episcleritis inflammation
- What causes breast inflammation
- What causes tissue inflammation
- What causes bleeding and vaginal inflammation after sex
- What causes prostate inflammation
- Eye inflammation causes
- Does inflammation in eye cause heaviness
- What causes eye inflammation
- What causes inflammation in throat
- What causes chest inflammation
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?