What causes cramps in the body?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hi

I feel my bones becoming a weak from 2 to 3 months

I got cramp while streching my body on bed

I am unmarried 34 yrs old
Same i see changes in my testicals, they also loosing from last 2 to 3 months
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Bones never become weak.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .
ou have feeling that your bones are becoming weak ,
Please note that bones never become weak .They can become britle but that happens at old age and not at this age .

The cramps that you are getting are due to stiffness of muscles due to congestion and accumulation of lactic acid due to inactivity during sleep .

As regards loosing of Testicles .Please note that testicles are solid organs and they never loose there consistency, It is the atmospheric temperature that controls the position of testicles in scrotal sac when it gets retracted they feel to be tight and feel loose when they are placed down ..

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.