What causes cramps in legs, arms and blue discolouration in toe nails?
Symptoms related to diabetes.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
I've read some of your previous conversations too.
Since you are diabetic, most likely the concerns you are referring about changes of toes color are related to one of the diabetes complications, or diabetic foot.
Cramps are most likely related to peripheral neuropathy, a complication also of the diabetes.
It is necessary to be examined by an Orthopedic surgeon in order to be evaluated about diabetic foot infection and treatment.
It is also necessary to discuss with your treating Doctor about use of anti neuropathic drugs such Gabapentin, Pregabalin etc.
Chest pains also may be a feature of neuropathy, but in some cases heart condition and anxiety should be considered and evaluated further.
It is necessary that all above mentioned possible causes to be discussed with your treating Doctor.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes calcification of toe nails
- What causes toe nail fungus
- What are the causes for cramps in fingers and toes
- Cause of cramps in legs toes feet and fingers
- Causes of split toe nails
- What could cause discolouration of nails
- Causes of cramp in toes
- What causes toe nails to come off the root
- What causes loss of toe nails
- What causes discolouration of toe nails