What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
Seems to be side effect of medication..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns.
As per your complain the symptoms of gas and cramps along with lethargy or weakness seems to be side effect of medication and both Clindamycin and Oxycodone can cause stomach upset and the symptoms of lethargy..
As you are taking these mediations there can be a cumulative effect and symptoms can be moderate to severe..
But these are reversible symptoms and once the intake of the medication will be stopped gradually the symptoms will subside..
As of now you can continue taking Clindamycin and Tylenol and in case if there is moderate to severe pain, only then you can take Oxycodone ..
You can take a Proton pump inhibitor like Omeprazole or Pantoprazole empty stomach in the morning till you are taking these medications as it will help in preventing further stomach upset..
Take a light meal and drink plenty of water..
In case if still the symptoms worsen you should consult your treating dentist so that he can evaluated you clinically and if the healing is sufficiently progressive he can stop the antibiotics and Oxycodone and only give Tylenol to relive minor pain if it occurs..
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
Nothing to worry..
As per your query dizziness is also a side effect of the medicines and you need not to worry as when the intake of medicines will be stopped you will completely become normal..
Any further questions are welcome..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey. Nandwani Arora.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bloating and cramps
- What causes nonmenstrual cramping
- What causes groin cramps
- Causes of leg cramps and weakness
- What causes premenstrual cramps
- What causes back pain while taking oxycodone
- What causes calf cramps
- What causes cramp in fingers
- What causes cramp in hands
- What causes mylohyoid cramps
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess