What causes cramps and irregular brown discharge?
Good to hear from you again.
Let us wait for your Pap smear report.
Also, a pelvic ultrasound scan should be done.
How bad is the folliculitis right now - current pics please ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
It just looks awful will this ever go away im just having a real tough time with all of this
Please send them across
Yes, please send across the reports and pics.
Yes, contact them
You should definitely contact customer service and ask them to help you.
If you are not able to upload / attach them over here directly, you can email them at - YYYY@YYYY with subject as Attention: Dr Aarti Abraham.
It has improved I think.
I have gone through the photos.
The folliculitis has definitely improved.
I can see a clear difference , earlier it was much worse.
I think it will completely go with time.
Just apply Bacitracin or Mupirocin ointment locally.
Also, get those reports and post them when you can.
Could be hormonal imbalance.
That could be hormonal imbalance.
Also might be small cyst, polyp, fibroid or cervical lesion.
That is why the scan and Pap smear are important.
If they are normal, then this is mild hormonal imbalance, and will get corrected, you can try taking 3 months of oral contraceptive pills to stabilize your hormones.
Will definitely pray for you, thank you for your beautiful words.
Hey those are wonderful words.
I can feel that you are such a faithful and lovely person, you will definitely see positive things in your life always.
You will always be in my prayers, and yes, I will definitely pray for you specially tonight , asking God to keep you in his XXXXXXX care and love.
Keep me posted always.
Have faith, you have no major health issues, and the minor ones will be soon sorted out permanently.
You will soon look back upon this phase and smile at how you got worried unnecessarily.
Keep praying too, that will give you hope, courage and faith.
God bless you always, dear friend.
Another course of antibiotics might completely eliminate them.
I could see the pics.
I think they are less fierce than before, but yes, they are still there.
Please consider another round of antibiotics, I think you might need it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes abdominal cramping and light brown discharge during pregnancy
- What causes brown vaginal discharge with dizziness and cramps
- What causes brown blood discharge with cramping and nausea
- What causes brown blood discharge and cramping during menopause
- What causes cramping and brown spotting
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What caused severe cramp and brown discharge in the morning
- What causes cramping and pink discharge before periods
- What causes cramps cloudy urine and irregular periods
- What are the causes for period cramps brown discharge