What causes cramps above right ear?
Not likely to be stroke
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
This localised symptom may be due to muscle fasciculation occurring due to fatigue or exertion.
Is there any ear discharge, pain in ear, lesions or eruptions over ear?
Stroke presentation is unlikely until other symptoms like facial deviation, speech changes, headache, loss of consciousness, seizures, limb weakness occurs.
Be watchful for any new symptoms.
Nothing to be done for the present symptoms. It will go on its own.
Consult a physician if required in case of any other neurological symptoms.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bloating and cramps
- What causes nonmenstrual cramping
- What causes groin cramps
- What causes premenstrual cramps
- What could be cause of sharp pain on right ear
- What causes shit cramps
- What causes calf cramps
- What causes cramp in fingers
- What causes cramp in hands
- What causes mylohyoid cramps