What causes coughing up blood with history of concussions?
Looks like post stroke seizures.
This looks like post stroke seizures to me. Both concussions and stroke in past can present with seizures in later life.
A clinical examination by neurologist is recommended in your case.Doctor would like to get few investigations done your case like- MRI of brain , EEG and few routine blood investigations.
reference for you
Hope this helps.Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nose bleeding and blood while coughing
- Causes of coughing with blood stains
- What cause coughing blood from liver cancer
- What is the cause of coughing up mucus with blood
- Phlegm blood in cough what could be the cause
- What causes to spit blood while coughing
- What causes cough chestshoulderneckback pain with history of fibroadenoma
- What is the cause of blood clot when i cough
- What causes a chesty cough
- What causes blood in sputum with cough when on eritel