What causes cough, red burning eyes, sleeplessness and flushed cheeks in a child?
Kindly elaborate on the matter
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.
From what I understand, she has had repeated exposures to the odor of cat urine. I do not however understand the correlation with fireplace and what you mean by spray. I seek your clarification.
The mentioned symptoms seem to be allergic symptoms and avoidance of the triggers should provide relief. However I insist for a total blood count to be done. Let know the reports and I shall guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sleeplessness causes
- What is causing depression sleeplessness and weakness
- What could cause red eyes sleeplessness and bloody nose
- Sore throat cough pink eye sleepless
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- What causes sleeplessness in a 5 year old
- Does chemotherapy cause sleeplessness
- Prolonged coughing causing sleeplessness recommendation for tests
- What vaccinations can cause sleeplessness
- What can cause sleeplessness