What causes cough, intermittent hoarseness and pain along with several bumps on the tongue
I have reviewed this information fully. This is suggestive of a possible acid reflux problem. Biopsy seems too aggressive at this point because no cancer develops over such a short period. Besides, cancer wouldn’t cause on/off hoarse voice as the lesion is either stable or grows worse.
I recommend Pantoprazole twice daily for 14 days. If this doesn’t get better, see an ENT specialist. Let them examine you first before hastening up to a biopsy then.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a hoarse cough
- Diagnosis of intermittent hoarseness
- What causes a hoarse throat
- What could be the cause of hoarseness
- Drugs/medication for intermittent hoarseness
- Treatment and cure for intermittent hoarseness
- What causes hoarseness of voiceear pain and headache
- Symptoms of intermittent hoarseness
- Intermittent hoarseness causes
- Intermittent hoarse voice causes
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?