What causes constipation, headache and tingling in hands and feet?
Took 2 Advil yesterday and today took his normal meds Lipitor 40 mg metoprolol 50 mg and metformin HCL 500 mg once a day ( newly added med in XXXXXXX which has stomach issues side effect)
Take medications as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You seem to be having constipation and stomach fullness.
This can happen in diabetes, due to drugs like advil.
You should start taking proton pump inhibitors with domperidone like sompraz D, pantoprazole D.
Diet rich in fibers may be helpful.
Avoid taking too much advil.
Heart rate is OK but if palpitations are more you need to get an ecg before increasing drugs.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does meningitis cause tingling in feet or hands
- Viruses that cause tingling in hands and feet
- What causes headaches nausea tingling and numbness in fingers
- Tingling hands feet headache tinnitus
- What causes twitching and tingling in left hand
- What std cause tingling in feet
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes tingling in hands and ibs
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation with headaches