What causes constipation and bleeding rectum after having maida?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: hi sir,

I have piles problem it is been since an year I am sufferring with this.I took medicine for this and it is cured now but the problem am facing is when ever I eat any kind of maida related food am having burning pain while passing motion .sometimes If I pull the motion very hard then blood will come out. This pain will be for couple of days and then it goes away. My Question do I need to completely avoid all the Maida Products?
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you should.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

It is absolutely necessary to avoid products of maida, once you know they cause problems like constipation, bleeding per rectum and pain.

It is worthy to note that you are a good observer and this will help you to have good bowel habits. This in turn will heal all your problems related to the piles and fissure.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad