What causes constant tiredness and body pains?
To rule out Hypothyroidism
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Total Leucocyte count of 4.7 is perfectly normal. It is within normal range.
Blood Urea Nitrogen depends on state of Hydration. As state of hydration depends on fluid intake, decreased intake of fluid will lead on to dehydration and cause elevated Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN).
Also do get a thyroid profile done to rule out Hypothyroidism as cause of your symptoms.
Here are few advise which can put you back on your toes with energy:
1. Hematinics : Iron therapy once or twice daily based on your hemoglobin levels
2. Multivitamin capsules : 2 capsules per day
3. Immunity boosters : Vitamin C capsule one per day. If not capsules you can go for natural diet like 2 glasses of lime juice everyday or XXXXXXX gooseberries or Chyawanprash
4. Adequate rest: Avoid streneous activities and stressful jobs
5. Mild physical activities like 30 minutes morning walk or evening stroll
6. Nutritious diet: complete nutritious diet comprising of vegetables, green leafy vegetables, an egg white per day and chicken leg soups and pulses and cereals etc..
Now here are the below benefits from following advise:
1. Good nutritious diet with Hematinics and vitamins shall provide you energy, immunity and rejuvenating strength.
2. Vitamin C and related ones: Shall help in repair of tissues and promotes healing from within
3. Adequate rest and stress free life shall again aid you with healing and rejuvenating yourself
4. Walking and mild gentle physical activities shall cause endorphin release and help you to have that feel good factor and prevent rigidity and muscle spasm due to immobility.
in case if you religiously follow the above advise, I am sure you will start feeling better within next 2 weeks and you will have that rejuvenation with loads of energy pumped in you in next 4 weeks.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak Kishore
MBBS, MS, MCH
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant tiredness causes
- What could cause constant tiredness and headache
- Treatment and cure for constant tiredness
- Diagnosis of constant tiredness
- Constant tiredness and mood swings
- Constant tiredness and aching
- What is the remedy for hairfall with constant tiredness
- Cold symptoms and constant tiredness
- Constant tiredness symptoms
- Constant tiredness of human body