What causes constant tiredness and body aches?
Vitamin D and B12 deficiency likely
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
All the symptoms you have described are suggestive of vitamin D, calcium and vitamin B12 deficiency.
I will suggest you to get your hemoglobin, vitamin D and B 12 levels done and get appropriate supplementation to cure the cause.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant tiredness causes
- What could cause constant tiredness and headache
- Stomach aches constant tiredness
- Diagnosis of constant tiredness
- Constant tiredness and mood swings
- What is the remedy for hairfall with constant tiredness
- Constant tiredness and aching
- Cold symptoms and constant tiredness
- Constant tiredness symptoms
- Constant tiredness of human body