Owl Image

What causes constant tickling sensation in the left side of the chest?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hello I'm having a tickling sensation left middle side of my
Chest but if i touch my chest when it happens it becomes worse. The feeling doesn't hurt it just feels like someone is tickling my left side of the chest. I took a stress test blood work and echo everything normal
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that the symptoms which you are experiencing doesn't seems like a cardiac issue.

Also all your basic important cardiac screening tests are normal which make any underlying cardiac pathology highly unlikely.

Probably it's due to some muscle soreness, so it's advisable to take rest and don't indulge yourself in any sort of heavy physical activity. You can also try sone hot water fomentation. Hopefully that will be helpful.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap