What causes constant tickling in throat?
No ma'am, this can be nothing serious, causes listed for you
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. The tickle you are experiencing could be completely harmless or could be an indication of something, but do not worry, this can be nothing serious that needs to raises alarms. Let me list the most likely causes for such a presentation:
+Poor nutritional status
+Allergy (for example to dust)
+Soon approaching throat infection
+Reaction to cold temperature
+Reaction to hot and dry temperature
and a few other causes.
But as you have seen, none of these are serious and if at all you experience anything more, you know you can write to me anytime and I shall be at your service.
Best wishes ma'am :)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes strep throat
- What causes tickle in throat and cough
- What causes constant throat clearing
- Tickle in throat causing cough
- Constant throat irritation causes
- Causes of tickle throat
- What causes cough and need to constantly clear throat
- Constant throat infection causes
- What causes a raspy throat
- What causes constant sore throat with history of smokinh