What causes constant productive cough, irritation in lungs and weakness?
Consult pulmonologist and get done PFT.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, we should rule out bronchitis in your case.
So better to consult pulmonologist and get done clinical examination of respiratory system and PFT (pulmonary function test).
PFT will not only diagnose bronchitis but it will also tell you about severity of the disease and treatment is based on severity only.
You may need inhaled bronchodilator (formoterol or salmeterol) and inhaled corticosteroids (ICS) (budesonide or fluticasone).
Don't worry, you will be alright with all these.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Non productive cough causes
- Productive cough car accident
- Constant dry non-productive cough causing breathing problems suffocation relief measure
- Productive cough after eating
- Chronic productive cough
- What is the remedy for the tonsillitis and productive cough
- What is the treatment for productive cough
- Postural productive cough causes
- Productive cough causes
- What causes productive cough with wheezing