What causes constant pressure in the ears and popping?

Excellent

Question
Hello i seriously need some help!.. im worried about these symptoms that would go away!! ongoing problem with pressure in my ears which feels like my ear drum is bursting the popping feels like its in my head . the ear pressure goes and down but never does the popping go away . at times my ears feel a bit echoy and painful additionally, quite recently i have had some nausea , feeling faint, and headache. Also sometimes i feel pressure in my nose and phelm in my thoart. These symptoms have been going on a few months and doctor have looked in my ears and cant see anything wrong. Im so scared i will have this forever please help me:(
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Information

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

If your doctor checked your ears (including with an air puff test) and there is nothing visibly wrong, and you followed the suggestions I made previously, but your symptoms are continuing to be a problem, then the next step would be to arrange a consult with an ENT doctor (this is an ear nose throat specialist).

I think, from your description, that the problem is eustachian tube dysfunction, but an ENT doctor may be able to do a further evaluation. So making an appointment for an office visit with an ENT would be the thing to do now.