What causes constant pain on right side of lower abdomen?
ultrasound to get an early diagnosis
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history of pain in the lower right side of abdomen referred sometimes to the back.
Commonest reasons are :
I would advise you the following :
Ultrasonography of the abdomen
CT scan to confirm the findings
Tests of blood, urine and stool.
Once the diagnosis is made, treatment can be planned well and effectively.
Please give further information :
- since when have you the pain?
- is it spasmodic, dull -character of pain?
-associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, bloating or change in bowel habits?
I would be happy to see the reports. Please feel free to ask further relevant query if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes frequent pain in lower right side
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes constant dehydration and lower back pain
- What causes pain in abdomen and right testicle
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What can cause redness and lower right side pain
- What causes right side lower back pain and cracking
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What are the causes of abdomen pain
- What is causing constant pain in lower back