What causes constant pain in chest while taking deep breaths?
Question: I am having constant 4 pain in my right chest area,breast and above. Is more intense when I breath deeply and when I bend over.Blood pressure is 107 over 70. Pulse 58. Ringing in my ears. This began approx. midnight and is now 1:15. Been relaxing all day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Pain while breathing causes
- What causes chest pain while breathing with palpitations
- What causes pain in chest
- Constant chest pain causes
- Painful deep breathing causes
- Could increase in deep breathing cause chest pain
- What causes pain while breathing
- Pain in the chest while running and deep breathing cause
- What causes constant stomach infection and chest pain
- What causes pain on taking a deep breath
Questions Answered By Dr. Lilit Baghdasaryan