What causes constant pain in both legs?
Ibuprofen and alprazolam may be of help.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You are already taking aleeve , you can change to ibuprofen. To look for cause you get yourself investigated by Venogram of both legs to exclude the vein thrombosis. You are advised x ray lumbar spine to exclude lumbar spondylosis and MRI of lumbar spine to exclude nerve compression and neurogenic pain in legs. You can be benefitted by vitamins and trace elements supplements. Rest will be helpful. As you are unable to sleep. You can take mild sedative such as alprazolam after consulting your doctor because it is a prescription medicine.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in legs and joints
- What cause of pain in both the testis
- What causes constant stomach pains
- What is the cause and treatment for leg pain
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What is the cause of constant pain in ear
- What causes constant joint pain
- What causes constant neck pain
- What cause pain in both tragus
- What causes constant body pain