What causes constant neck pain?
This is cervical spondylosis
I have read your case and your problem is cervical spondylosis. In this there is stenosis and it is causes nerve compression. This causes pain in whole hand and back of head. Your doctor was right in giving you pregnazone. I would also like to add few more things if you had been my patient.
1. Pregabalin and Methylcobal tablet daily
2. Soft cervical collar
3. Meet a physio and learn cervical traction and neck muscle strengthening exercises.
4. Avoid using pillow.
These measures take care of most of the pain. Even then if pain is not controlled then you will need neck surgery.
In my opinion instead of a chiropractor, visit an orthopedic surgeon and physiotherapist.
I hope this answers your query. Let me know if you want to ask any other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- Neck pain caused by cpap
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- Implanon causes neck pain
- What causes rightsided neck pain
- Neck pain caused by snorting
- What causes constant neck pain
- Constant neck pain causes
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain