What causes constant lower abdominal pain during pregnancy?
Fertigyn to sustain pregnancy
Thanks for writing..
I understand your concern..
Period like pain during early pregnancy can be either an indicator of threatened abortion or it can be corpus luteal pain if the pain is located to one side in the lower abdomen..
Fertigyn is chorionic gonadotropin which helps to maintain pregnancy.. Its deficiency can cause abortion.. So you can take it till 12 weeks..
Get a scan done to see for fetal pole and cardiac activity.. If this fine, you can take progesterone that is susten till 12 weeks..
Hope I have answered your query.. Feel free to ask any doubts.. Good day..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain in pregnancy
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain when sneezing during pregnancy
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- Constant lower abdominal pain