What causes constant lower abdominal pain along with chills and tremors?
Possible pelvic inflammation.
* Severe pelvic pain with fever suggest pelvis inflammation involving various possible organs.
* Primary guidelines at present
- Consume tab. ibuprofen with tab. paracetamol if no history of drug sensitivity.
- Wait for 1 hour to get pain relief action, later if pain decreases, consult your family doctor by priority appointment or if pain persists, rush to ER for possible need of ultrasound examination.
Hope this will help you.
Wish you fine recovery.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lower abdominal pain what could be causing this
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What is lower abdominal pain
- What causes the sever lower abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes spotting with lower abdominal pain
- What causes constant lower abdominal pain by hip
- Lower abdominal pain sweating and chills
- Constant lower abdominal pain