What causes constant left-sided pain below rib cage?
Go to GP for physical examination and some tests
Hello. Thanks for putting your query in hcm.
I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms seem to be related to inflammation,an infection or intestinal or renal colic that is pain of intestinal or kidney origin.
Since it is below rib cage it appears to be extracardiac.
I recommend consulting with your GP for a careful physical examination, a chest X ray, ultrasound abdomen and some blood lab tests like complete haemogram, ESR, Kidney function tests
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Duodenitis causing pain under left rib cage
- What causes pain below my right rib cage
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes tenderness and pain below my rib cage
- What causes pain below the rib cage
- What could cause swelling and pain in the rib cage
- What causes shallow constant pain in lower rib cage
- What causes pain below rib cage to belly button
- What is the cause of pressure below rib cage
- What causes painful knots in armpit left rib cage