What causes constant itching on the face, neck, back and arms?
Use potent topical steroid, take fexofenadine twice daily, oral steroid
I have gone through your complaints as well as reviewed the attached photographs.
The cream contains clobetasone which is a mild steroid.
If you are not having relief with it I would recommend you to use a potent topical steroid like clobetasol propionate cream on the affected areas twice daily and take tablet fexofenadine twice daily.
Also I would recommend you to take a short course of oral steroids like tablet prednisolone 20 mg once daily for 5-7 days.
This will hasten your recovery.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
I am on my third day of my periods. Will these stetroids medicines affect my periods.
Fexofenadine can be taken along with prednisolone tabs
I have reviewed the newly attached photographs.
Fexofenadine tablet can be taken along with prednisolone tablets.
You still seem to be having allergic reaction on your face.
You can start with the tablets but I am little doubtful about the use of Crotamiton cream as it is usually given in scabies and other mite infestations.
Steroids won't affect your periods
Steroid medicines won't affect your periods.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache caused by pimple on back of neck
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- What causes back neck pain with headache
- Lump in back of neck causing headache
- What causes back and face acne
- Fluid sound in back of neck causes
- What causes burning of the skin around the neck arms and back
- What causes persistent back and neck pain
- What causes bumps on back of neck near hairline
- What causes itching on upper back
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs