What causes constant heartburn, nausea, muscle pain and cough?
Also I have had diarrhea for some time starting around the time my aunt died.
Need to increase dose of PPI
I have gone through the details you have provided, I would suggest to take a proton pump inhibitor like pantopeazole twice a day along with a prokinetic. You'll also need investigations to find the cause of varices..
avoid lying down for at least three hours after meals.
Avoid alcohol, tobacco, red meat, citrus fruits,chocolate and mint ,deep fried foods
a head raised wedge pillow should help.
hope this helps
Dr Samir Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant heartburn burning urethra
- Treatment and cure for Constant heartburn
- Diagnosis of Constant heartburn
- Symptoms of Constant heartburn
- Constant heartburn causes
- Constant heartburn and gas
- Constant heartburn and burping headache
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- Constant heartburn and burping
- Drugs/medication for Constant heartburn